Our mission is "to be recognised as the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of rollers, motorized pulleys and components for the global bulk materials handling market"
Since 2000 Rulmeca have formed an important international Group of Companies, called “Rulmeca Group”, specialising in the development, production and sales of belt conveyor rollers/idlers, motorized pulleys, fabricated pulleys and other components for the worldwide bulk handling industry.
The Rulmeca Group is composed by 11 manufacturing units, 7 sales companies and 2 representative offices, completely family owned and controlled by the headquarters in Italy.
Rulmeca have been working since 1962 with conveyor components for the Bulk handling industries and today as a global market leader in rollers and motorized pulleys Rulmeca are working internationally with leading OEM’s, Engineering Companies and End Users Groups in the major applications within the handling of bulk materials such as;
coal and lignite mining, cement, quarries, tunnelling, power plants installation, ports, salt and fertilisers, sugar plants, recycling and demolition, crushing and screening etc…
By an ongoing focus on market demands and customer requirements the Rulmeca Group offer:
For all information please visit the web site www.rulmeca.com
- A close partnership and consultancy to our customers for the correct selection of our products;
- A range of products designed to last;
- Our own Rulmeca company or distribution in all major countries with a strong tradition in bulk handling activities;
- A market leading product range within rollers and motorized pulleys distributed globally;
- A group-wide implemented quality system helps to ensure Rulmeca is meeting and exceeding customer expectation;
- A continuously expanding and evolving product range;
- Constant improvement in technical, design and service;
- A global market reach thanks to 10 manufacturing companies, 7 sales companies and two representative offices.